CLOSED
This blog is now closed. Please visit ajgibson.org instead
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Welcome to new co-workers!
I just want introduce you to our newest co-workers here at the Christian University of the Americas: the Tom Chapman family (photo forthcoming). Tom and his wife, Kim, and their five children just moved to Monterrey from Massachusetts to serve in our music department. Tom is the brother of Susan Bixby. Tom and Susan's parents are missionaries in Chile. (In my last post I mentioned our one of our recent graduates, Daniel Salvatierra. Daniel is from the Chapman's church in Chile.) Please pray for Tom and his family as they make the transition to Mexico, learn Spanish and begin their ministry at UCLA. And please pray that the Lord will send us more co-workers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great news. I am sure you will enjoy his partnership.
Post a Comment