The other evening I recorded a brief video clip of our new church auditorium to give you a better idea of what it looks like. Take a look.
The majority of the funds to build this building came from the generous giving of the members of the church. Praise God for his goodness!
"But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you." (1 Chron 29:14)
CLOSED
This blog is now closed. Please visit ajgibson.org instead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
wow, wow! thank you for sharing! very exciting.... karen
The church looks wonderful!
That is a blessing to see! Is that the church in Arboledas or is that a different one? Either way, I'm excited and look forward to seeing it this summer if the Lord wills. (I'm planning to come again with the BJU team.)
Praising the Lord for His provision and your hard work to get to this point. Praying for His leading and protection on this new church. . .
Post a Comment