Each year the church there hosts a conference and when we visited 30 years ago my dad spoke at that conference. This year, I will be privileged to speak at the same conference. Please pray for me this week as I prepare my messages. I will be speaking on Hebrews 11.CLOSED
This blog is now closed. Please visit ajgibson.org instead
Monday, March 02, 2009
Chalchocoyo, San Luis Potosí
Lord willing, next week I will be traveling with my dad down to a little mountain village of Chalchocoyo in the state of San Luis Potosí. About 30 years ago I visited this little village with my parents (shown in this photo).
Each year the church there hosts a conference and when we visited 30 years ago my dad spoke at that conference. This year, I will be privileged to speak at the same conference. Please pray for me this week as I prepare my messages. I will be speaking on Hebrews 11.
Each year the church there hosts a conference and when we visited 30 years ago my dad spoke at that conference. This year, I will be privileged to speak at the same conference. Please pray for me this week as I prepare my messages. I will be speaking on Hebrews 11.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
oh, so exciting! have a wonderful time & greet my folks :) karen c
Post a Comment